About Floridians Against Fracking
Floridians Against Fracking was formed in 2014 as part of a grassroots effort to support a ban on fracking in the state of Florida. We are a group of citizens and organizations that demand clean, safe water for the people and their environment.
- Fracking is inherently unsafe.
- We define fracking as including the processes and treatments associated with hydraulic fracturing, acid fracking, acidization, and well stimulation for the purpose of oil and gas exploration and production.
- Fracking cannot be safely regulated.
- Therefore, we support a ban on fracking in Florida.
- In order to win a ban on fracking in Florida we need an engaged citizenry that is aware of these facts and actively working for the ban.